Friday, October 24, 2008

3.00pm- bedtime in Rome

PART TWO
While we waited in the airport we thought that we would catch a bus to the air and space museum. Of course mom and me didn't want to look at old planes so we went to a mc donalds and mom worked on her achievment test that she was writing and I read my book. After a while we got hungry so my mom and I got together some dimes and nickels and quarters and got hot chocolate and french fries. When my Isabel, Gabe, and dad got back we ate, and then my sister and brother went to look in the old control tower. While they were gone my mom, dad and I played Rummy. I beat my dad twice.......YESSSSSSSSSSS. There were also these people there who I talked to about a the book I was reading called the city of masks. Finally we left and went back to the airport.

No comments: