Thursday, April 14, 2011

Isabel

Isabel. Silly, goergous, smart, and talented my little sister is the ultimate companion. For roughly eight years now she's been both my roomate and my best friend. We've been through everything together, hardships, laughter, pain, trouble and i wouldn't trade the memories we've made for anything in the world. All the time people are telling me how much i've grown up and changed, but when your watching someone your constantly with grow up it really shows. Almost twelve now, she's still the fun loving little girl that used to make fairy houses with me and play in the trees. She's the one I know I can always confide in, and sometimes I seem to take our sisterhood for granted. I realize how lucky I am to have her, and cherish the time I spend with her. How truly amazing it is to be able to have someone who will always be there no matter what for the rest of your life. I love you with all my heart and more. <3

No comments: